Welcome to my brain (no really)
I started keeping track of all the resources used on integrating design before it had a name. Now that it is up and running, I get to transfer that information here, where it is far easier to maintain and can become a richer information resource.
Roadmap, as of July 19, 2011
- Construct a coherent and useful narrative out of my notes for developing integrating design‘s theme.
- Expand plugin page.
- Create a page for all the taxonomy and custom post type info currently in bookmarks (doh!)
Working with WordPress and major plugins
- WordPress Codex
- WordPress: Shortcodes
- Google +1 button FAQ
- Calling All Information Architects! Get With The SEO Program
- Putting Code In Your Posts
- WordPress: Design and Layout
- WordPress: Functions File about functions.php
- WordPress: Function Reference
- Know Your Sources, WP’s resource list
- Online PHP manual, absolutely superb